Terms and Conditions
"We" and/or "Us" means Scubazoo Images. "You" means the person or company named as client.
- All clips and information contained within this site are the copyright and property of Scubazoo Images or it's contributing artists.
- You may not redistribute or sub-license any clip supplied by us or downloaded from this site.
- The reproduction by whatever means of the whole or any part of any clip, including but not limited to projection, artist's reference, layout, presentation or broadcast through any media, is not allowed without the prior written consent of Scubazoo Images.
- Your right to reproduce a clip arises only if the license terms are agreed and our invoice relating to the grant of such right is fully paid.
- It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that all relevant rights, such as model and property releases, have been cleared on the clip before it is used.
- Credit for images published must be given to the individual author and Scubazoo.com unless otherwise agreed beforehand. Failure to do so will result in an extra 50% of the license fee to be paid.
- One complimentary copy of production containing our clip must be provided on completion of production.